Join our monthly online meetings and be a part of our professional peer community for networking, support, and supervision!
The Inner Circle is very supportive and engaging. A great way to stay connected, get support, and learn new ideas and strategies specific to your situation.
What is the Inner Circle?
We meet online for 90 minutes the last Sunday of most months at 4:30 Pacific, 5:30 Mountain, 6:30 Central, 7:30 Eastern, and I’m not sure of the time in other countries but you are welcome too. (We reschedule holidays)
You can take the Inner Circle as a stand alone class (a la carte) or sign up here for the Inner Circle Value Package.
The Inner Circle Value Package includes choosing 1-2 classes (additional 10 CMTEs) from the catalog for only a fraction more than the cost of the Inner Circle meetings by themselves = Packaged value.
Inner Circle meetings are also part of the premium value package.
What’s included in the Inner Circle Value Package:
- Monthly meeting with our professional peer community for networking, support, and supervision. 16 CMTEs (Value $448)
- Meet your ethics requirement within the context of the Inner Circle meetings (Value $85)
- Choose 1-2 classes (additional 10 CMTEs) from the catalog (value $280)
- Earn a total of 25+ CMTEs
- Bonus #1- FREE report: 3 Massive Mistakes Even the Speaking Pros Make that Keep them Feeling Inadequate as a Speaker and How to Avoid these Forever! (For those MT presentations…) (Value $49)
- Bonus #2 – Even after you’ve selected your combination of classes, when another class comes up during this year that makes your mouth water, you can take it for 10% off. Just email and ask for the discount code on any additional classes you want to take (Value $65+)
- Classes in your portal never expire
The total Value of all of the above =
for only $547 or 3 monthly payments of $195
Satisfaction guarantee: If you are not satisfied with any portion of the package you can exchange it for another class (or classes) from the catalog of equal value
What People are Saying
“People share interesting stories and ideas. It is a wonderful venue, and I’m happy I found it.” Celia Lewis MT-BC
” I look forward to our monthly meetings. Great way to meet colleagues in our field, share ideas, receive feedback, and connect.” Margaret Rafferty. MT-BC
“I enjoy networking with other music therapists and providing and receiving support.” Amy Hemenway MT-BC
- As a team, we will improve our ability to create treatment plans for clients that we may be struggling with by participating in group discussions .
- In collaboration, we will come up with 2 new ideas to achieve therapeutic goals
- Learn about one new research-based development in music therapy and/or about one new book on music therapy and related disciplines.
- As a team, we will plan one new way for us to build support for Music Therapy in our communities and beyond.
- Review MT ethics and standards of professional practice documents and discuss how they apply to you and your practice
CBMT Domain Areas:
IV Professional Development (A1,2,3,4,5)
- A1 Assess areas for professional growth and set goals.
- A2. Review current research and literature in music therapy and related disciplines
- A3 Participate in continuing education.
- A4 Engage in collaborative work with colleagues
- A5 Seek out and utilize supervision and/or consultation.
I1 D Treatment Planning
- a. clinical and research literature and other resources.
- c. other professionals, when appropriate.
IVB Professional Responsibilities
- 12 Adhere to the CBMT Code of Professional Practice
- 14. Practice within scope of education, training, and abilities.
Music Therapy Inner Circle is approved by the Certification Board for Music Therapists (CBMT) for 16 CMTEs-Continuing Music Therapy Education credits. . Deborah Spiegel MT-BC, CBMT Approved Provider #P-106, maintains responsibility for program quality and adherence to CBMT policies and criteria.
This is one of our 3 CMTE Value Packages.