Finally, a convenient way for music therapists and LCAT creative arts therapists to-
Learn new ideas and strategies to enhance your practice
Earn required credits
Welcome! Because of the creative, sometimes challenging, rewarding work that you do with your clients, we honor you! We support you in maintaining high standards of excellence in your practice, and in making an even greater difference in the lives of your clients.
In conjunction with Water & Stone, A Creative Arts Therapy PLLC, recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed creative arts therapists. #CAT-0017
You Are in the Right Place if...
- You are a professional who is a knowledge seeker, creatively engaged in your discipline.
- You are focused on your client’s potential and want to make a difference by seeking new ideas and new strategies to effectively support your clients in reaching their goals.
- You realize that your success comes from continuing education.
Do you ever...
- Wait til the last minute and feel stressed out about not having your CMTE credits for recertification?
- Complete all of your classes but can’t remember what they were?
- Struggle to come up with fresh new music therapy methodology with little time to figure it out?
- Need CMTEs for recertification but find it difficult or impossible to get time off plus pay for travel on top of the course fees, so rarely attend conferences?
- Feel confused, not prepared, or burnt out?
- Feel isolated, frustrated with difficult clients, need or want support of like-minded professional peers?
Here are the Solutions - Free of the Hassle!
the keys to working with difficult clients, the art of self-health, how to stay positive in a negative environment, coping skills for yourself and your clients, how to create wellness classes for your community, verbal counseling techniques, improvisation, guitar, banjo, or piano skills, tools for creating top notch presentations, and more. Meet your ethics requirement.
Build your practice ...
with our classes on starting and growing your private practice, website essentials, so you can get more clients, build your team, and make the money you deserve.
Get a taste of specialized topics
such as DBT (Dialectical Behavior Therapy) informed music therapy, ASL and Song (American Sign Language) , music therapy in special education, for substance abuse, in developing social skills for children, and for engaging seniors.
Get support of peers
in our Inner Circle monthly consultation group. Whether you’re the only music therapist (or allied health professional) for miles around or you have a team of others that you work with, consider the benefits of investing an hour and a half a month to meet online with professional peers with an array of experiences from all over the world to network, share, brainstorm, give and receive support, and more – all from the comfort of home! You don’t have to drive anywhere, and can even wear your slippers.
Keep Access to What You Buy – No Expiration Date – Professional Guidance – Peer Community & Support –
The online courses you select will give you the educational essentials that you need to maintain high standards of excellence in your professional practice. You have access to a large and ever growing variety of class topics taught by professionals who are qualified and experienced in their field.
Select classes from our catalog:
OR BETTER YET,
edition of a