Didn’t finish watching the videos in the free workshop? Want to review the great content in these videos? Purchase this all access pass to the workshop and watch and re-watch as much as you want to. No expiration date.
If this is all new to you, here is a description of this workshop:
This is presented just as I would present at a conference. You can use it as an umbrella grouping or a short event. Its broken into 3 videos that are each a little over 30 minutes, for a total of 100 minutes.
This first part of the workshop is about:
- What is DBT anyway?
- How to help clients reduce impulsive behaviors with mindfulness skills
- Music therapy interventions to experience mindfulness skills
This second part of the workshop is about:
- How DBT skills can help clients with dysregulated emotions and behaviors
- How to cope through difficult times
- We will review DBT’s distress tolerance module and emotion regulation module.
- Guest visitor presenters
- Music therapy ideas for you
The third part of the workshop is about:
- Formula for asking for what you want and saying no
- How to communicate effectively with your team
- Collaborating with other disciplines
- How to increase your toolkit so you have the skills you need to pull out for any individual client when they need it
- More resources for DBT and music therapy
- The DBT Informed Music Therapy Program – Registration opens once a year . We accept 15 people.
Participants are excited about the amount of information in here, and are already using the ideas with their clients. Enjoy. I look forward to reading your comments.