Integrating DBT into your Music Therapy Practice for Effective Results-All Access Pass
Didn’t finish watching the videos in the free workshop? Want to review the great content in these videos? Purchase this all access pass to the workshop and watch and re-watch as much as you want to. No expiration date.
If this is all new to you, here is a description of this workshop:
This is presented just as I would present at a conference. You can use it as an umbrella grouping or a short event. Its broken into 3 videos that are each a little over 30 minutes, for a total of 100 minutes.
This first part of the workshop is about:
- What is DBT anyway?
- How to help clients reduce impulsive behaviors with mindfulness skills
- Music therapy interventions to experience mindfulness skills
This second part of the workshop is about:
- How DBT skills can help clients with dysregulated emotions and behaviors
- How to cope through difficult times
- We will review DBT’s distress tolerance module and emotion regulation module.
- Guest visitor presenters
- Music therapy ideas for you
The third part of the workshop is about:
- Formula for asking for what you want and saying no
- How to communicate effectively with your team
- Collaborating with other disciplines
- How to increase your toolkit so you have the skills you need to pull out for any individual client when they need it
- More resources for DBT and music therapy
- The DBT Informed Music Therapy Program – Registration opens once a year . We accept 15 people.
Participants are excited about the amount of information in here, and are already using the ideas with their clients. Enjoy. I look forward to reading your comments.