Join our monthly online meetings and be a part of our professional peer community for networking, support, and supervision!
The Inner Circle is very supportive and engaging. A great way to stay connected, get support, and learn new ideas and strategies specific to your situation.
You can attend the Inner Circle a la carte, (sign up here on this page) or as part of a CMTE Value Package.
What’s is the Inner Circle?
We meet online for 90 minutes the last Sunday of most months at 4:30 Pacific, 5:30 Mountain, 6:30 Central, 7:30 Eastern, and I’m not sure of the time in other countries but you are welcome too. (We reschedule holidays) (Value $475)
Why upgrade to the Inner Circle CMTE Value Package:
- Monthly meetings 16 CMTEs
- Choose 1-2 classes (additional 10 CMTEs) from the catalog for only $197 more than the cost of the Inner Circle meetings by themselves = Packaged value.
- Earn a total of 25+ CMTEs
- Bonus #1- FREE report: 3 Massive Mistakes Even the Speaking Pros Make that Keep them Feeling Inadequate as a Speaker and How to Avoid these Forever! (For those MT presentations…) (Value $49)
- Bonus #2 – Even after you’ve selected your combination of classes, when another class comes up during this year that makes your mouth water, you can take it for 10% off. Just email and ask for the discount code on any additional classes you want to take (Value $65+)
- Classes in your portal never expire
Satisfaction guarantee: If you are not satisfied with any portion of the package you can exchange it for another class (or classes) from the catalog of equal value
What People are Saying:
“People share interesting stories and ideas. It is a wonderful venue, and I’m happy I found it.” Celia Lewis MT-BC
” I look forward to our monthly meetings. Great way to meet colleagues in our field, share ideas, receive feedback, and connect.” Margaret Rafferty. MT-BC
“I enjoy networking with other music therapists and providing and receiving support.” Amy Hemenway MT-BC
- As a team, we will improve our ability to create treatment plans for clients that we may be struggling with by participating in group discussions .
- In collaboration, we will come up with 2 new ideas to achieve therapeutic goals
- Learn about one new research-based development in music therapy and/or about one new book on music therapy and related disciplines.
- As a team, we will plan one new way for us to build support for Music Therapy in our communities and beyond.
- Review MT ethics and standards of professional practice documents and discuss how they apply to you and your practice
CBMT Domain Areas:
IV Professional Development (A1,2,3,4,5)
- A1 Assess areas for professional growth and set goals.
- A2. Review current research and literature in music therapy and related disciplines
- A3 Participate in continuing education.
- A4 Engage in collaborative work with colleagues
- A5 Seek out and utilize supervision and/or consultation.
I1 D Treatment Planning
- a. clinical and research literature and other resources.
- c. other professionals, when appropriate.
IVB Professional Responsibilities
- 12 Adhere to the CBMT Code of Professional Practice
- 14. Practice within scope of education, training, and abilities.
Music Therapy Inner Circle is approved by the Certification Board for Music Therapists (CBMT) for 16 CMTEs-Continuing Music Therapy Education credits. . The Spiegel Academy, CBMT Approved Provider #P-106, maintains responsibility for program quality and adherence to CBMT policies and criteria.