Inner Circle Professional Music Therapy Supervision & Peer Support Group Membership
Isolated? Difficult clients? Burnt out? Need support & new ideas? You don’t have to do it all alone! Join a group of professional music therapy peers for a monthly webinar support team. Ethics met! First one FREE. A la carte or pacakage…
As a music therapist it can sometimes feel like we are trying to do it all alone. Have you ever thought about how great it would be to spend time with your peers brainstorming and networking, without having to travel?
I want to invite you to join our monthly online Inner Circle meetings and be a part of our professional peer community for networking, support, and supervision!
In these meetings, you will find support, great ideas, and a sense of belonging . When you continue to participate in the Music Therapy Inner Circle after your complementary trial you will even be able to meet your ethics requirement within the context of the meetings!
I can’t wait to learn more about you at the meeting.
Deborah Spiegel MT-BC
The Inner Circle is very supportive and engaging. A great way to stay connected, get support, and learn new ideas and strategies specific to your situation.
You can attend the Inner Circle a la carte, (sign up here on this page) or as part of a CMTE Value Package. (see below)
What’s is the Inner Circle?
We meet online for 90 minutes the last Sunday of most months at 4:30 Pacific, 5:30 Mountain, 6:30 Central, 7:30 Eastern, and I’m not sure of the time in other countries but you are welcome too. (We reschedule holidays)
What People are Saying:
“People share interesting stories and ideas. It is a wonderful venue, and I’m happy I found it.” Celia Lewis MT-BC
” I look forward to our monthly meetings. Great way to meet colleagues in our field, share ideas, receive feedback, and connect.” Margaret Rafferty. MT-BC
“I enjoy networking with other music therapists and providing and receiving support.” Amy Hemenway MT-BC
- As a team, we will improve our ability to create treatment plans for clients that we may be struggling with by participating in group discussions .
- In collaboration, we will come up with 2 new ideas to achieve therapeutic goals
- Learn about one new research-based development in music therapy and/or about one new book on music therapy and related disciplines.
- As a team, we will plan one new way for us to build support for Music Therapy in our communities and beyond.
- Review MT ethics and standards of professional practice documents and discuss how they apply to you and your practice
CBMT Domain Areas:
IV Professional Development (A1,2,3,4,5)
- A1 Assess areas for professional growth and set goals.
- A2. Review current research and literature in music therapy and related disciplines
- A3 Participate in continuing education.
- A4 Engage in collaborative work with colleagues
- A5 Seek out and utilize supervision and/or consultation.
I1 D Treatment Planning
- a. clinical and research literature and other resources.
- c. other professionals, when appropriate.
IVB Professional Responsibilities
- 12 Adhere to the CBMT Code of Professional Practice
- 14. Practice within scope of education, training, and abilities.
Music Therapy Inner Circle is approved by the Certification Board for Music Therapists (CBMT) for 16 CMTEs-Continuing Music Therapy Education credits. . The Spiegel Academy, CBMT Approved Provider #P-106, maintains responsibility for program quality and adherence to CBMT policies and criteria.